Hi Everyone!! This article will share Hues of Happiness Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Piggy Bank, The Bakers Village, The Swing and The Wicked Barber’s Plight so, you can check these posts as well.
Hues of Happiness Questions & Answers
- Blunt – Not having a sharp point or edge
- Textures – The physical feel of something
- Professional artists – These are the artists who display their work in galleries for people to buy
- Mould – a hollow container used to give shape to fluid or hot liquid material when it cools and hardens.
- Paraffin wax – A soft colourless material that is produced from petroleum, coal or kind of rock oil.
- Ensures – makes certain
- Adhesive – glue
- Collator – It is a machine that arranges things in their proper order
- Robotic – machine like
- Detector – It is an instrument that is made to find the presence of a particular substance
- Pallets – It is a movable platform on which goods can be stored, stacked and moved.
Question 1: What are the crayons made of?
Answer: Crayons are made of paraffin wax and powdered colour.
Question 2: What happens after the wax is melted?
Answer: The wax melts into liquid, the color is mixed with the wax.
Question 3: What cools the wax in the moulds?
Answer: Cool water travels through the tubes to cool down the wax in the moulds.
Question 4: How is the label wrapped around the crayon?
Answer: The label wrapped twice around the crayon with an adhesive.
Question 5: What does the collator do?
Answer: The collator takes one crayon of each color and puts them into boxes.
So, these were Hues of Happiness Questions & Answers.