Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Man Named Ashisht Questions & Answers.
A Man Named Ashisht Questions & Answers
- Ashisht – Sanskrit word which means bad
- Identify – recognizing a particular person or thing
- Approaching – coming nearer
- Harried – worried
- Sacred – religious
- Pleasant – a sense of happiess
- Suitable – right or appropriate for a particular person or situation
- Remarkable – worthy of attention
Question 1: What did Ashisht’s teacher asked him to do?
Answer: Ashisht’s teacher told him to go outside the ashram and find a suitable name for himself. When he would come back the teacher would officially give him that name.
Question 2: Why was Ashisht unhappy?
Answer: Ashisht was unhappy because the meaning of his name was bad.
Question 3: What did the man named Margdarshak want from Ashisht?
Answer: The man named Margdarshak wanted Ashisht to guide him to his destination.
Question 4: Why did Ashisht finally accept his name as it was?
Answer: Ashisht finally accept his name as it was because he understood that a name is only a word to identify a person but deeds make the person good or bad.
So, these were the questions & answers.