Hi Everyone!! This article will share Well Done Polly Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Two Frogs, The Growing River and How They Sleep so, you can check these posts as well.
Well Done Polly Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Polly was late on Monday and Wednesday – False
2. Polly loved Games – True
3. The race was going to be on Saturday at 8 o’clock – False
4. Polly missed the race – True
5. The announcement about the change of the date of the race was made on Thursday evening – False
6. Ruth was always on time for everything – True
7. Polly changed her habit after she got the alarm clock from Ruth – True
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. Polly was late that week for the
(a) fourth time.
(b) third time.
2. Polly continued to work even after the bell rang and so was
(a) late for Games class.
(b) late for the race.
3. The race was held on
(a) Saturday at 9 o’clock.
(b) Friday evening.
4. Miss Rose told the class about the change on
(a) Friday morning.
(b) Thursday morning.
5. The person who helped Polly become punctual was
(b) Miss Rose.
Question 3: Why had Polly come late that week?
Answer: Polly came late that week as she got up late and missed the bus.
Question 4: Why was Polly excited about the race?
Answer: Polly was excited about the race as she ran very fast and was sure to win.
Question 5: How did Ruth manage to be always punctual?
Answer: Ruth managed to be always punctual as she had an alarm clock that used to wake her up every morning. Also, she used to make a note of important dates and events.
Question 6: What did Ruth give Polly as a birthday gift?
Answer: Ruth gave Polly an alarm clock as a birthday gift.
Question 7: How did the alarm clock help Polly?
Answer: The alarm clock helped Polly to be punctual to school and never miss an event.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.