Hi Everyone!! This article will share How They Sleep Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Banyan Tree, Frogs at School and The Chain of Smiles so, you can check these posts as well.
How They Sleep Questions & Answers
- Snugly – feel warm, comfortable
- Curl up – to pull legs, arms and head close to the body
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. Little birds stand on one leg and sleep.
2. Dogs curl up in a heap.
3. Cows lie down upon their sides.
4. Horses hang their sleepy heads and stand still.
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. These stand on one leg and sleep.
(b) little birds
2. These curl up in a heap.
3. These lie down upon their sides.
4. These hang their sleepy heads and stand still in a stall.
(a) little mice
Question 3: What word does the poet use to describe the way in which some things go to sleep?
Answer: The poet uses the word ‘funny’ to describe the way in which some things go to sleep.
Question 4: What do little birds and chickens do while sleeping?
Answer: Little birds and chickens stand on one leg and tuck their heads as they sleep.
Question 5: How do kittens look when they curl up close?
Answer: Kittens look like a funny ball when they curl up close.
Question 6: How do cows go to sleep?
Answer: Cows lie down on their sides to sleep.
Question 7: Where do little babies sleep and how?
Answer: Little babies sleep in their beds. They are tucked in with warm blankets and have soft pillows for their heads.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.