Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Chain of Smiles Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Elephant’s Nose, Toothpaste and The Tube and Do Not Be Afraid of The Dark so, you can check these posts as well.
The Chain of Smiles Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. What did Miss Ellis give the students of Class 2?
(a) some books to read
(b) some homework to do
2. What did Miss Ellis say that the students would be?
(a) litter detectives
(b) happiness collectors
3. To whom did Carla give the box?
(a) another student
(b) Miss Ellis
4. According to Miss Ellis, what was in the sack?
(a) a chain of smiles
(b) a litter of puppies
5. What was in the box?
(a) a photo of a big smile
(b) a photo of a baby
6. How did everyone who saw the photo feel?
(a) They felt calm.
(b) They felt happy.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. The students had to see what would happen when they made people happy – True
2. Carla showed everyone what was in the sack as soon as she came to class – False
3. Carla had hundreds of photos of smiles in the sack – True
4. Everyone who saw the photo of a big smile had felt happy – True
Question 3: What assignment did Miss Ellis give to her students?
Answer: Miss Ellis gave an assignment on happiness to her students.
Question 4: What did Carla bring to school?
Answer: Carla brought a big sack to school.
Question 5: Why did Carla give a sheet of paper to all her classmates?
Answer: Carla gave a sheet of paper to all her classmates that told them how to make a chain of smiles. The sheet also had a request to post the photos of smiles to her home address. She gave this sheet to her classmates so that they could help her add to the chain of smiles.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.