Hi Everyone!! This article will share Frogs at School Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Foreign Lands and From a Railway Carriage so, you can check these posts as well.
Frogs at School Questions & Answers
- Rushy – a place filled with rushes (tall grass)
- Vests – a sleeveless piece of clothing that you wear over a shirt
- Bullfrog – a large frog that makes a loud and deep sound
- Grave, stern – very serious in appearance or behaviour
- Nobly strive – to try very hard to do
- Dodge – to move quickly to one side
- Dunce – foolish
- Polished in a high degree – made perfect to a great extent
- Leap & dive – to spring through the air from one point or position
Question 1: Choose the correct options:
1. The froggies’ school was ________.
(a) near the pond
(b) down beside a rushing pool
(c) not very far
(d) beside a church
2. The froggies wore vests which were __________.
(a) white and clean
(b) green and clean
(c) white and green
(d) blue and clean
3. The froggies grew up to become ___________.
(a) big toads
(b) handsome princes
4. The froggies wanted to play ___________.
(a) before reaching school
(b) after reaching school
(c) before their study
(d) after their study
Question 2: How many froggies went to school?
Answer: Twenty froggies went to school.
Question 3: Where was their school?
Answer: Their school was beside a rushy pool.
Question 4: What were the froggies wearing?
Answer: They were wearing clean, white vests with green coats.
Question 5: What were the two rules the froggies had in their school?
Answer: The frogged had these two rules in their school:
- Go to school on time.
- First study then play.
Question 6: Who threw the rocks at the froggies?
Answer: Children threw the rocks at the froggies.
Question 7: How was master Bullfrog? What did he teach?
Answer: Master Bullfrog was brave and stern. He taught the froggies to leap and dive. He taught them how to dodge a stick thrown by the bad boys. He also taught them to work honestly.
Question 8: What do the froggies do now that they have grown up?
Answer: Now that the froggies have grown up, they teach other little froggies what they had been taught.
Question 9: Where did the froggies sit after they turned into Bullfrogs?
Answer: The froggies sat on logs after they turned into Bullfrogs.
Question 10: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Three froggies went to school – False
2. Mister Bull frog sat on a log – True
3. Their school was under a rushy pool – False
4. First they played and then they studied – False
5. Mister Bull frog was stern – True
6. Mister Bull frog taught them to play – False
So, these were Frogs at School Questions & Answers.