Hi Everyone!! This article will share Bobo The Bear Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of True Friendship, Kindness to Animals and The Rabbit and The Fox so, you can check these posts as well.
Bobo The Bear Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option.
1. Bobo sat down below the shade of a big
2. Some bees were alighting upon the
3. Bobo followed the
4. Bobo was going to eat all the
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. Bobo saw a squirrel putting its head out of a hole.
2. Bobo thought those bees were flying home to make honey.
3. A bee went buzzing past him and sat on a flower.
4. Finally one bee that Bobo followed sat on an old tree.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. It was a very hot day – True
2. Bobo tried to be cool under the tree – True
3. Bobo followed a butterfly to find the honey – False
4. Bobo never found the honey – False
Question 4: What did Bobo see while he rested?
Answer: While resting, Bobo saw a squirrel putting its head out of a hole of a nearby tree and peeping at him. He also watched an old crow on a tree-top that cawed a greeting to his friends. He noticed a bee as it sat on a wild flower right in front of him and sucked the sweet honey.
Question 5: Why did Bobo follow the bees?
Answer: Bobo followed the bees because he thought that by doing this, he would be able to find a tree where bees had built a beehive.
Question 6: Why did Bobo smile happily finally?
Answer: Finally, Bobo smiled happily because he found a beehive and was going to eat all the honey.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.