Hi Everyone!! This article will share True Friendship Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Kindness to Animals, The Rabbit and The Fox, The Little Kite and The Scarecrow so, you can check these posts as well.
True Friendship Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option.
1. One day, some soldiers heard Pythias speaking against the:
2. Dionysius said to Pythias that he did not like his:
3. Damon went to see is friend in:
4. Pythias went to see
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. Dionysius, the king was a cruel and heartless man.
2. On the way, some robbers caught Pythias.
3. The King said, “I have never seen such friends.”
4. Damon and Pythias thanked God for a new life.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The king was a gentleman – False
2. Pythias spoke the truth about the king – True
3. Damon wanted Pythias to see his mother and sister once before death – True
4. Pythias was late because he did not want to die – False
5. The king set both the friends free – True
Question 4: Who were Damon and Pythias?
Answer: Damon and Pythias were two young men and also good friends.
Question 5: Why did the soldiers arrest Pythias?
Answer: The soldiers arrested Pythias because he was speaking against the King.
Question 6: What help did Pythias ask from Damon?
Answer: Pythias asked Damon to look after his mother and sister after his death.
Question 7: On what condition did Dionysius allow Pythias to visit his mother?
Answer: Dionysius kept the condition that he would let the two friends exchange their place but Pythias must return by noon on the tenth day and if he would not return then Damon would be killed in Pythias’s place.
Question 8: Why did Dionysius release both Damon and Pythias?
Answer: Dionysius released both Damon and Pythias because he understood the meaning of real friendship.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.