Hi Everyone!! This article will share Guru Nanak Dev Ji Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Bobo The Bear, True Friendship and Kindness to Animals so, you can check these posts as well.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option.
1. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born in
2. Talwandi known as Nankana Sahib is now in
3. Guru Nanak was interested in.
4. He spent his money to buy fruits and sweets for
(ii) Mehta Kalu
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. He would sit long in meditation in a corner of the house.
2. Guru Nanak Dev Ji had two sons.
3. Sulakhana was the wife of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
4. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the first Guru of Sikh religion.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Mehta Kalu was the father of Guru Nanak – True
2. His father gave him hundred rupees for a profitable business – False
3. He spent all money to but fruits and sweets for Sadhus – True
4. Guru Nanak was the first Guru of Sikh religion – True
Question 4: When was Guru Nanak born?
Answer: Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born in 1469 in Talwandi (now in Pakistan, known as Nankana Sahib).
Question 5: How much money did his father give him?
Answer: His father gave him twenty rupees to invest in some profitable business.
Question 6: What did he use the money for?
Answer: He used the money to buy fruits and sweets for the sadhus to eat as they had not eaten any food for a couple of days.
Question 7: What happened when Guruji squeezed Malik Bhago’s Kachauri and Lala’s dry chapatti? What did it signify?
Answer: When Guruji squeezed the dry chapatti and kachauri, milk oozed out of the dry chapatti and blood out the kachauri.
This signified that the chapatti of Lala contained the milk of hard and honest labour with pure heart. The kachauri of Malik Bhago contained the blood of the poor and was not earned with hard labour and honest heart.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.