Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Little Dino Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Bobo The Bear and True Friendship so, you can check these posts as well.
The Little Dino Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option.
1. Neeraj found a big:
2. Neeraj rolled the egg all the way to:
3. The egg hatched and came out a:
(i) baby dinosaur
(ii) baby elephant
(iii) baby shark
4. Dino nibbled the grass, the flowers and the:
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. Soon Dino became too big to live in the playground.
2. The teacher found that Dino loved garbage.
3. Children loved playing with Dino.
4. The city was clean and beautiful with not a bit of garbage anywhere.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. A box fell out from the truck – True
2. The teacher rolled the egg onto the mat – False
3. Neeraj heard noises coming from inside the egg – True
4. Dino ate all the garbage – True
Question 4: How did Neeraj take the egg to school?
Answer: Neeraj rolled the egg all the way to school.
Question 5: How did the school playground become bare?
Answer: As Dino grew, he needed more food. He nibbled the trees, the flowers and the grass in the playground. Soon, nothing grew in the playground at all and it became bare.
Question 6: How did the City Council people help Dino?
Answer: The City Council people happily made a home for Dino at the garbage dump. Dino started living on a lovely green hill. Every day, big trucks collected garbage from around the city and took it to the dump. So, Dino had delicious meals.
Question 7: Why was everyone happy in the end?
Answer: In the end, everyone was happy because the problem of food for Dino was solved. Now, Dino could have delicious meals at the garbage dump. Leaves, grass and flowers in the school playground were growing again. Moreover, the city was clean and beautiful with not a bit of garbage anywhere.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.