Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Wise Saint Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Hare On The Moon, Snooty Golden Bird and A Visit To A Village so, you can check these posts as well.
The Wise Saint Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The bandit ________ the saint that he would follow his advice.
2. Looting people has become my _________.
(c) both a and b
3. Sinful way of life and was leading his life as an ________ man.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The saint was a very pious man and the wisdom in his words, inspired many people to change themselves – True
2. Bandit wishes to live in the society as an honest and respected man – True
3. The saint gently put his hand on the bandit’s shoulder – True
4. The saint was a sinful person – False
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. You are a pious soul.
2. The bandit promised the saint that he would follow his advice.
3. Please show me another way to change my ways.
4. I have another way to reform you.
Question 4: What kind of man the saint was?
Answer: The saint was a very pious man. The wisdom in his words inspired many people to change themselves and lead a better life.
Question 5: Why did the bandit want to give up his old way of life?
Answer: The bandit wanted to give up his old way of life because he was fed up with evil ways and wished to live in the society as an honest and respected man.
Question 6: What advice did the saint give to the bandit the first time?
Answer: The first time, the saint advised the bandit not to loot or harass anyone and never tell a lie.
Question 7: How did the saint finally manage to reform the bandit?
Answer: The saint asked the bandit that he was free to loot people and treat them the way he liked. But every evening, he must come to him and would confess his bad conduct and deeds. However, many days passed but the bandit didn’t come.
The saint knew that the bandit would never come again. Now, he was reformed. The saint knew that it happened because it was easy to commit a crime but very difficult to confess it to people. That is how, the saint managed to reform the bandit.
So, these were The Wise Saint Questions & Answers.