Hi Everyone!! This article will share Cheeku and Jhumri Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Hare On The Moon, Snooty Golden Bird and A Visit To A Village so, you can check these posts as well.
Cheeku and Jhumri Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. One day, the two friends ___________ to the end of the town.
2. She loved Cheeku and knew that they would be ________ again.
3. The bleeding gradually _________.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Monkey was sitting on top of a tree hungrily devouring bananas – True
2. Suddenly a lady noticed Cheeku and offered him some bananas – True
3. Jhumri was allowed near the temple – False
4. Jhumri had carried some rose leaves in her mouth – False
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. Cheeku threw the peel down and started on the next one.
2. He climbed down the tree and spoke to the goat.
3. The idol however, remained unharmed.
4. Cheeku was deeply touched.
Question 4: What were the names of the two friends?
Answer: The name of the two friends were Cheeku and Jhumri.
Question 5: What did a lady offer to Cheeku?
Answer: A lady offered some bananas to Cheeku.
Question 6: Why did Jhumri not leave that part of the town?
Answer: Jhumri did not leave that part of the town because she loved her friend Cheeku and knew that they would be friends again.
Question 7: What did Jhumri carry in her mouth?
Answer: Jhumri carried marigold leaves in her mouth.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.