Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Hare On The Moon Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Snooty Golden Bird, A Visit To A Village and The Talkative Turtle so, you can check these posts as well.
The Hare On The Moon Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. __________ ran to the tree, and plucked the sweet mangoes.
2. Otter went deep into the river and collected several _________.
3. Please give me something to _______.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. I have nothing to give except my body – True
2. Hare collected some wood and lit up a fire and cook food – False
3. The whole world will remember you for ages to come – True
4. Lord Indra drew the picture of the hare on the moon – True
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. Let us do some charity.
2. The jackal did not know what to do.
3. Lord Indra drew the picture of the hare on the moon.
4. We should not be selfish.
Question 4: Who were the three friends of the hare?
Answer: The three friends of the hare were a monkey, an otter and a jackal.
Question 5: What did the hare suggest to his friends one day?
Answer: One day, the hare suggested his friends to do some charity.
Question 6: What did the monkey think?
Answer: The monkey thought to climb up the tree and pluck sweet and fragrant mangoes so that he could give them in charity.
Question 7: Why did Lord Indra draw the picture of a hare on the moon?
Answer: The hare’s sacrifice was great that Lord Indra drew the picture of a hare on the moon so that the whole world would remember him for ages to come.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.