Hi Everyone!! This article will share A bell For The Cat Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Wonder and The Caucus Race so, you can check these posts as well.
A Bell For The Cat Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Who had a problem?
(a) The cat
(b) The mice
2. Why did the mice have a meeting?
(a) To find a way to bell the cat.
(b) To find a way to solve their problem.
3. What did the little mouse suggest?
(a) To kill the cat.
(b) To bell the cat.
4. How could a bell on the cat help the mice?
(a) They could ring the bell when the cat came.
(b) They could hear the bell when the cat came.
5. Who put the bell on the cat?
(b) The little mouse.
6. Why did the mice run out of the room?
(a) They had seen the cat.
(b) None wanted to bell the cat.
7. What lesson do you learn from this fable?
(a) It is good to have a plan.
(b) A plan is no good if it can’t work.
Question 2: Choose the correct statement:
1. The cat was a problem for the mice.
The mouse was a problem for the cats.
2. The cat ate many mice daily.
The mouse ate many cats daily.
3. The mice had a meeting.
The cats had a meeting.
4. It was easy to bell the cat.
It was not easy to bell the cat.
Question 3: Write the plurals of the following:
1. Foot – feet
2. Man – men
3. Louse – lice
4. Tooth – teeth
5. Mouse – mice
6. Woman – women
Question 4: Begin each question with the correct question-word.
1. What can we do?
2. Where do you live?
3. How old are you?
4. Who will bell the cat?
5. When does your school open?
Question 5: Choose the correct word to fill in each blank:
i. Agra is a big city.
ii. Delhi is bigger than Agra.
iii. Mumbai is the biggest city of India.
i. Radha is a tall girl.
ii. Alka is taller than Radha.
iii. Neena is the tallest girl in our class.
i. My dad is 30 years old.
ii. My dad is older than my uncle.
iii. My grandpa is the oldest member in our family.
Question 6: Use the words in the box in place of the underlined words:
1. The cat makes no noise.
The cat is so quiet.
2. They were all very sad.
They were all very unhappy.
3. The mice got together to talk.
The mice had a meeting.
4. The mice had to find a place to hide.
The mice had to run for cover.
5. The cat always wanted something to eat.
The cat was always hungry.
6. The mice wanted to put a bell around the cat’s neck.
The mice wanted to bell the cat.
So, these were A bell For The Cat Questions & Answers.