Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Blind Child Speaks Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Barbara Boding. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Wooden Bowl, Good Night and Good Morning and The Swing so, you can go through these posts as well.
A Blind Child Speaks Questions & Answers
Question 1: Who is the speaker in the poem?
Answer: The blind child is the speaker in the poem.
Question 2: What does the child use for eyes?
Answer: The child uses his hands and ears for eyes.
Question 3: How does the child see?
Answer: The child listens carefully and touches things around him to feel and see things.
Question 4: Why has God made him like this?
Answer: The child feels that God has made him like this to feel the little joys that people miss.
Question 5: How does the child feel?
Answer: The child feels that God has a reason to make everyone special and he feels himself blessed.
Question 6: Find the rhyming words from the poem.
1. Quick – thick
2. All – tall
3. See – me
4. This – miss
5. May – way
Question 7: Complete the following sentences with the help of the poem:
1. I may not see the way you do.
2. I know if you are kind a little.
3. And where the grass grows thick.
4. And make them see for me.
5. God must have a reason.
Question 8: write ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for the following statements:
1. The child in the poem is blind – Yes
2. The child does not know if you are little or tall – No
3. The child uses ears and hands for eyes – Yes
4. The child listens hard and touches gently – Yes
5. God has a reason to make everyone special – Yes
So, these were A Blind Child Speaks Questions & Answers.