Hi Everyone!! This article will share Golu Goes to School Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of A Blind Child Speaks, The Wooden Bowl and Good Night and Good Morning so, you can go through these posts as well.
Golu Goes to School Questions & Answers
Question 1: Name the forest where the birds and animals lived peacefully.
Answer: Saranda was the name of the forest where the birds and animals lived peacefully.
Question 2: What decision did the older animals take?
Answer: The older animals decided to open a school in the forest as the young animals were spending the whole day in playing and doing mischieves.
Question 3: Who were appointed as the teachers?
Answer: The cow and owl were appointed as the teachers.
Question 4: What were the young animals taught in the school?
Answer: The young animals were taught good manners and about the world in the school.
Question 5: What did Golu’s friends gift him?
Answer: Golu’s friends gifted him a crutch.
Question 6: Choose the correct option:
1. The birds and animals lived in__________.
2. The young animals were taught__________.
(a) good manners
(b) bad manners
(c) to fight
3. Golu had a damaged__________.
4. The school was opened in__________.
(a) an open space
(b) on a tree
(c) near a river
5. After school the young animals played__________.
Question 7: Fill in the blanks:
1. The young animals spent the whole in playing.
2. The cow and the owl were appointed as the teacher.
3. The young animals made a lot of noise in the class.
4. Gillu, the baby squirrel brought cotton.
5. Golu was a bear cub.
Question 8: Match the columns:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. The lion was||a. called a meeting.|
|2. The young animals||b. to see the new student.|
|3. The lion||c. the ‘King of the Jungle.’|
|4. Golu went to school daily||d. carried bags, lunch boxes and water bottles.|
|5. The teacher was happy||e. on his own.|
Question 9: Choose one word for each sentence:
1. A person who cannot see is called a blind.
2. A person who cannot speak is called a dumb.
3. A person who cannot walk is called a lame.
4. A person who cannot hear is called a deaf.
5. A person who is physically or mentally disabled is called a handicapped.
So, these were Golu Goes to School Questions & Answers.