Hi Everyone!! This article will share Burial in The Forest Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Laburnum and A Visit To The Doctor so, you can check these posts as well.
Burial in The Forest Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write who said the following statements.
1. “All right! What do we dig the ground with?”
2. “Let’s keep following them and see what they’re up to.”
3. “Hey, wait! What’s this box doing here?”
4. “Divide the cake into half so we can both eat it simultaneously.”
5. “Look, the cake is out of the box and it’s broken in parts.”
6. “Don’t tell me you ate it!”
Question 2: Why didn’t Cathy want to go any further into the woods?
Answer: Cathy refused to go further into the woods because it was really dark in there.
Question 3: Why was Lakshmi frightened at what Diana said?
Answer: Laxmi was frightened because she heard something back there and now Diana was mentioning creepy things.
Question 4: What was wrong with the cake?
Answer: The cake was poisonous as Diana’s aunt had mixed expired vanilla essence in it.
Question 5: Who were following the three girls? Why?
Answer: Mary and Sania were following them because they wanted to know what they’re up to.
Question 6: Why did Diana, Lakshmi and Cathy gasp with fear when they heard that Sania and Mary had eaten the cake?
Answer: Lakshmi, Diana and Cathy gasped with fear because they knew that any one eating it could have been seriously ill.
Question 7: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The cake looks so delicious – True
2. Cathy came there to bury the cake – True
3. Lakshmi seemed to be very daring – True
4. A compass is used to dig the ground – False
5. Mary felt thirsty – True
So, these were the Questions & Answers.