Hi Everyone!! This article will share Farmer Miller and Baker Questions & Answers.
Written by Paul King, this poem throws a light on the hard work which a farmer, a reaper and baker does. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Be The Best of Whatever You Are and What Does Little Birdie Say so, you can check these posts as well.
Farmer Miller and Baker Questions & Answers
- Plough – turn up an area of land
- Yield – to produce
- Reap – harvest
- Grind – crush
- Nourished – feed
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. What does the farmer do in the field?
(a) grinds flour
(b) makes bread
(c) ploughs and furrows it
2. What help/s to ripen the grains?
(a) the Sun
(c) the Earth, Sun, wind and rain
3. What does the miller do with the wheat?
(a) He stores it.
(b) He sells it.
(c) He grinds it to flour.
4. Who bakes the bread?
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The farmer ploughs and furrows the field – True
2. Baker sows the seeds for the harvest’s yield – False
3. The reapers reap and gather the wheat – True
4. The farmer bakes golden bread – False
5. Earth, sun, wind and rain, swell the seed and ripen the grain – True
Question 3: What does the farmer do?
Answer: The farmer ploughs and furrows the field.
Question 4: Why does the farmer sow the seeds?
Answer: The farmer sows the seeds for producing crops.
Question 5: What do the reapers do?
Answer: The reapers reap and gather the wheat.
Question 6: Who bakes the golden bread?
Answer: The baker bakes the golden bread.
Question 7: Who grinds the wheat to flour sweet?
Answer: The miller grinds the wheat to flour sweet.
Question 8: Who brings forth the bread for me and you?
Answer: The farmer, miller and the baker bring forth the bread for me and you.
Question 9: What is the importance of golden bread?
Answer: Golden bread is important for nourishing and feeding our body.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.