Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share the ways to EmbedGoogle Slides In WordPress. You can easily embed Google Slides inWordPress directly or by using a plugin.
In this post, I will be sharing two methods to embed GoogleSlides In WordPress. So, let’s see them.
How To Embed Google Slides In WordPress
Using The Block Editor (Gutenberg Editor)
For this method, I will be using the Custom HTMLblock from the Gutenberg Editor. To do this, we’ll need your Presentation’sembed code. So, let’s see the steps to take the embed code.
- Open your Google SlidesPresentation.
- Now, click on the File tab andthen click on Publish to the web.
- Now, go to Embed option andclick on Publish at the bottom of the popup.
- Now, copy the code given there.
After copying the code, choose the place in the postwhere you want to display the presentation. Now, add the Custom HTMLfrom the Formatting tab there and paste the code in it.
You can see the preview of your presentation beingshown.
Using The Plugin
In this tutorial, I am using the EmbedPress plugin but you can use other plugins as well such as Google Drive Embedder and Embed Any Document.
The first step is to install and activate EmbedPress.
For this, you’ll need your presentation’s embed URL.So let’s see the steps to do the same.
- Open your Google Slides Presentation.
- Then, click on the File tab and click on Publish to the web.
- Now, click on Publish if you haven’t done it and then copy the provided URL.
- After that, open your post and add the Google Slides block from the EmbedPress category
. Then, paste the copied URL in the space given and click on Embed.
That’s it!! You have done it.
Must Read: How To Add Google Analytics To WordPress
That ends my post on How To Embed Google Slides In WordPress. You can also check my post on How To Embed YouTube Videos In WordPress.
If you have any doubts/suggestions regarding the postthen please comment in the comment box below. If you found this post helpfulthen please share it on social media.