Hi Everyone!! This article will share Nasir in Trouble Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Trees Are Lovely, Careful Hans, The Mulla’s Son and I Wonder so, you can check these posts as well.
Nasir in Trouble Questions & Answers
- Exciting – thrilling; something that stirs up the feelings
- Explained – made the meaning clear
- Platform – the raised surface at a train station that is level with the train, on which people stand
- Stall – a small shop (like those in a market)
- Trouble – anything that causes difficulty or worry
Question 1: What kind of a man was Uncle Sami?
Answer: Uncle Sami was a jolly man and told exciting stories. He was likeable.
Question 2: Where was Nasir going when he met the little boy?
Answer: Nasir was going to the Shalimar Bagh.
Question 3: Why was the little boy crying?
Answer: The little boy was crying because he had hurt his leg.
Question 4: What did the dog do when the boy felt over?
Answer: The dog ran off down the road and started to eat sausages off a meat stall.
Question 5: Why did the crowd chase Nasir?
Answer: The crowd chased Nasir because they thought his dog had stolen the sausages.
Question 6: Complete the following sentences:
1. Nasir liked (staying with) Uncle Sami.
2. Nasir caught hold of the dog’s lead.
3. Nasir’s uncle was a jolly man.
4. Nasir was frightened and started to run.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.