Hi Everyone!! This article will share Our Classroom Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Betsy Franco. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Randolph the Reindeer, There Are Big Waves and The Old Rabbit so, you can check these posts as well.
Our Classroom Questions & Answers
- Twirly – curled or curved
- Tacks – short pins with a round of flat top, used to fix pieces of paper on a board or wall
- Spines – the narrow part between the covers of a book
- Toolbox – a small box with a lid to keep things like a hammer, nails and so on
- Tongues – the long narrow parts of shoes just below the shoelaces
- Seat – the part of the body on which you sit
- Feet – a way of measuring length
- Alive – living
Question 1: What do kites have?
Answer: The kites have long and twirly tails.
Question 2: What is inside the toolbox?
Answer: The toolbox has a set of nails.
Question 3: What has legs and a seat?
Answer: The wooden desk has legs and a seat.
Question 4: What does the speaker call a ‘surprise’?
Answer: The speaker calls a ‘surprise’ is that “Is our classroom alive”.
Question 5: Why does the speaker say that the classroom is ‘alive’?
Answer: The speaker says that the classroom is ‘alive’ because it seems like it has all the body parts that the living beings have.
Question 6: Match the phrases in column A with their meanings in column B:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Face of a clock||a. the parts of a watch that move and show the time by pointing at the numbers.|
|2. Head of a tack||b. the front part of a clock that shows the time|
|3. Hands of a watch||c. the top part of a pin that you press to fix something to a wall|
So, these were the Questions & Answers.