Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Band Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by John Foster. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Snow White, The Princess and The Pea and The Friendly Cow so, you can check these posts as well.
The Band Questions & Answers
- Rhythm – flow of sounds
- Beat – sound of marking time
- Trumpets – a wind musical system
- Cymbals – a pair of round brass plates that make a ringing sound
- Tramp – to walk with heavy steps
- Baton – a thin stick used by a music director
- Twirl – to spin
Question 1: Who comes marching down the street?
Answer: The band comes marching down the street.
Question 2: What is tooting?
Answer: The trumpets are tooting.
Question 3: What is clanging?
Answer: The cymbals are clanging.
Question 4: What goes tramp tramp?
Answer: The marching feet go tramp tramp.
Question 5: What do the people do when the band goes by?
Answer: When the band goes by, the people cheer up.
Question 6: Fill in the blanks:
1. Hear the trumpets tooting.
2. Hear the big drum booming.
3. Listen to the beat.
4. See the baton twirl.
5. Hear the people cheer.
Question 7: Match the following columns:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Trumpets||a. beat|
|2. Cymbals||b. marching|
|3. Drums||c. clang|
|4. Feet||d. twirl|
|5. Baton||e. tooting|
Question 8: Write the rhyming words:
1. Beat – street
2. Clang – bang
3. Feet – beat
4. High – by
Question 9: Complete the following sentences:
1. Here comes the band, marching down the streets.
2. Hear the tramp, tramp, of the marching feet.
3. Hear the people cheer, as the band goes by.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.