Hi Everyone!! This article will share Five Little Tadpoles Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Band, Snow White and The Boy Who Cried Wolf so, you can check these posts as well.
Five Little Tadpoles Questions & Answers
- Tadpoles – baby frogs
- Shore – land at the edge of a sea or lake
- Awhile – for a short time
- Growing – becoming bigger
- Frogs – small land and water animals
- Logs – part of tree trunks that are cut down
Question 1: What did the fifth little tadpole say?
Answer: The fifth little tadpole said that he was getting very strong.
Question 2: What does swimming make the tadpole do?
Answer: Swimming makes the tadpole smile.
Question 3: How many little tadpoles are there?
Answer: Five little tadpoles are there near the shore.
Question 4: Where were the little tadpoles swimming?
Answer: The little tadpoles were swimming near the shore.
Question 5: Where would the frogs sit?
Answer: The frogs would sit on the logs.
Question 6: Fill in the blanks:
1. Let’s rest a while.
2. I’m getting very strong.
3. Little tadpoles will soon be frogs.
4. They’ll jump from the water.
5. Swimming makes me smile.
Question 7: Match the following columns:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Little||a. long|
|2. Rest||b. strong|
|3. Growing||c. tadpoles|
|4. Very||d. baby frogs|
|5. Tadpoles||e. awhile|
Question 8: Complete the following sentences:
1. The first one said, “Lets swim some more.
2. Five little tadpoles will soon be frogs.
3. They’ll jump from the water and sit on the logs.
Question 9: Write the rhyming words:
1. Shore – more
2. Long – strong
3. Awhile – smile
4. Frogs – logs
So, these were the Questions & Answers.