Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Great Big Turnip Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Chicken and Millipede, Grandma’s Bananas and Why Hippos Have No Hair so, you can check these posts as well.
The Great Big Turnip Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. How many people did Ben have in his family.
2. Why did Ben want to pull out the turnip?
(a) because it had grown big
(b) to cook it and eat
(c) to show how strong he was
3. Why did Ben not want the mouse to help?
(a) because the mouse would eat the turnip
(b) because the mouse had no hands
(c) because the mouse was small
4. Who was Sally?
(a) the neighbour
(b) Nick’s friend
(c) Nick’s sister
5. Who was Spotty?
(a) Ben’s farm dog
(b) Nick’s dog
(c) Sally’s dog
6. When did the turnip come out?
(a) when Ben and Becky pulled
(b) when Sally pulled
(c) when the mouse also pulled
Question 2: Who said these words?
1. ‘I can pull out the turnip.’
2. ‘You are too small.’
3. ‘Let’s call Nick. He can help.’
4. ‘I’ll call my friend, Sally.’
5. ‘I think my dog, Spotty, can help.’
6. ‘See? I told you I could do it.’
Question 3: Where did the turnips grow?
Answer: The turnip was grown in the little garden.
Question 4: What did Ben say when the mouse wanted to pull out the turnip?
Answer: When the mouse wanted to pull out the turnip, Ben said that the mouse was too small.
Question 5: What did the mouse say in the end?
Answer: In the end, the mouse said, “I told you I could do it.”
So, these were the Questions & Answers.