Hi Everyone!! This article will share Chicken and Millipede Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Grandma’s Bananas, Why Hippos Have No Hair and I Wish I Lived in a Caravan so, you can check these posts as well.
Chicken and Millipede Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False:
1. Chicken and Millipede were great friends – True
2. They never competed with each other – False
3. Chicken swallowed Millipede – True
4. Chicken’s mother was worried about him – False
5. Millipedes always fight with chickens since then – False
Question 2: Who said these words and to whom?
1. ‘Let me teach you a lesson.’
Answer: Chicken said this to millipede.
2. ‘Have you seen Millipede?’
Answer: Millipede’s mother said this to Chicken.
3. ‘Help me, Mummy! I am here!’
Answer: Millipede said this to its mother.
4. ‘Use your special power, little one.’
Answer: Millipede’s mother said this to millipede.
Question 3: What did Chicken and Millipede decide to do one day?
Answer: One day, Chicken and Millipede decided to have a race.
Question 4: Why was Chicken angry at Millipede?
Answer: Chicken was angry at Millipede because Millipede had won the race.
Question 5: Where was the voice coming from?
Answer: The voice was coming from Chicken’s tummy.
Question 6: What did Mother Millipede ask Millipede to do?
Answer: Mother Millipede asked Millipede to use his special power.
Question 7: How did Millipede come out?
Answer: Using its special powers, the Millipede came out of the Chicken’s mouth.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.