Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Sun Moon and Stars Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Sunday Market, A Glass of Milk and Winter and Spring so, you can check these posts as well.
The Sun Moon and Stars Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The Sun rises in the (East/West).
2. The Sun is (cold/hot).
3. The Moon gets its light from the (Sun/sky).
4. The full Moon is (round/flat).
5. At night, we see many (birds/stars).
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. The Sun rises in the East.
2. The Sun is a big ball of fire.
3. The Sun makes us warm.
4. The Sun sets in the West.
5. The Moon gets its light from the Sun.
6. The full Moon is round and very bright.
7. The stars look very small but they are very large.
8. The sky looks wonderful at night.
Question 3: Where does the Sun rise?
Answer: The Sun rises in the East.
Question 4: What does the Sun give us?
Answer: The Sun gives us heat and light.
Question 5: Where does the Sun set?
Answer: The Sun sets in the West.
Question 6: What is the shape of full Moon?
Answer: The full Moon is round in shape.
Question 7: When do you see the stars?
Answer: We see the stars in the sky at night.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.