Hi Everyone!! This article will share Winter and Spring Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Money Cannot Give Happiness, The Hare and The Tortoise and A Dog Loves Cakes so, you can check these posts as well.
Winter and Spring Questions & Answers
- Cruel – pitiless
- Stream – a small river or current
- Creature – a living thing
- Shiver – to tremble with cold
- Summer – the warmest season
- Grow – to Increase in size, number or strength
- Winter – a season between autumn and spring
- Warmth – state of being warm
- Crack – to break
- Melt – to become liquid from solid
- Bloom – to open as a flower
- Bright – shiny
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. Cruel winter freezes the stream.
2. The creatures shiver in winter.
3. Flowers die in winter.
4. Kind summer comes after winter.
5. The hard ice cracks and melt away in summer.
Question 2: Which season freezes stream?
Answer: Winter season freezes the stream.
Question 3: Which season makes all things hard?
Answer: Winter season makes all things hard.
Question 4: Why do creatures shiver?
Answer: All creatures shiver due to extreme cold.
Question 5: When does summer come?
Answer: Summer comes after winter.
Question 6: Which things cracks and melts away?
Answer: Hard ice cracks and melts away.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.