Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Village Fair Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of True Wisdom, A Tree and Secret of Success so, you can check these posts as well.
The Village Fair Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Her grandfather had promised to take her to the Village______
2. It was a ______ day.
3. A man in _____ stripes performed acrobatics growling like a tiger.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Two men had big bundles of colourful clothes – True
2. Neha woke up early in the morning and went to street – False
3. Stick-ice! Stick-ice! came a voice from the street – True
4. Neha saw a man carrying a white box – False
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. Neha changed into her new clothes and went back to the courtyard.
2. Neha saw a man carrying a black box.
3. Grandfather lifted Neha into the basket and swung the wheel.
4. A pulivesham was going down the street.
Question 4: What did Neha’s grandfather promise on her birthday?
Answer: Neha’s grandfather had promised to take her to the villager fair.
Question 5: How did Neha hurt her leg?
Answer: Neha slipped on the stairs and broke her leg.
Question 6: What did the toy maker have in his box?
Answer: The toy maker had boxes full of puppets and mud dolls.
Question 7: Who was doing acrobatics?
Answer: A man in yellow stripes performed acrobatics growling like a tiger.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.