Hi Everyone!! This article will share True Wisdom Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of A Tree, Secret of Success and Kathakali so, you can check these posts as well.
True Wisdom Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The old merchant worked very hard and earned a lot of______
2. He wanted to give his money to______
(a) both the sons
(b) the one who proved himself to be wiser
(c) his youngest son
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. All his life the merchant had worked hard – True
2. He decided that he would not divide his money – True
3. The old merchant had three sons – False
4. The first son was not wiser than the second one – True
5. The first son was successful in buying the load of the hay for a rupee – True
Question 3: What was the result of the merchant’s hard work?
Answer: As a result of his hard work, he earned a lot of money.
Question 4: How many sons did he has?
Answer: He had only two sons.
Question 5: What did the first son buy?
Answer: The first son bought a load of hay for a rupee.
Question 6: What did the second son buy?
Answer: The second son bought candles.
Question 7: What happened when the second son lit the candles?
Answer: When the second son lit the candles, the house was filled with light at once.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.