Hi Everyone!! This article will share Up and Down Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Nicholas Horsburgh. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Red Raincoat, Upside Down and A Good Play so, you can check these posts as well.
Up and Down Questions & Answers
- Again – once more
- Bottom – the lowest part of something
- Watch out – to look carefully and be ready for something dangerous
Question 1: Who do you think is speaking in the poem?
Answer: The child is speaking to other children.
Question 2: Who is climbing the steps?
Answer: The children are climbing the steps.
Question 3: How are the steps climbed?
Answer: The steps are climbed by hopping.
Question 4: How do the children come down the steps?
Answer: The children came down the steps by skipping and jumping.
Question 5: What should the children be careful about?
Answer: The children should go slow or they might skip.
Question 6: Working with words:
1. The children on the left are hopping in the playground.
2. The horse is jumping over the gate.
3. The cat is climbing up the stairs.
4. The mouse is running down the stairs.
5. The girl on the right is skipping.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.