Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Honest Woodcutter Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Up and Down, Pukan and Her Family and A Good Play so, you can check these posts as well.
The Honest Woodcutter Questions & Answers
- Woodcutter – a person who cuts wood from trees
- Bank – sloping edge of a river
- Weep – cry
- Refuse – to say that you do bot want to do, give or accept something
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The woodcutter was very
2. The axe rolled down into the
3. The woodcutter accepted
(a) golden axe
(b) silver axe
(c) iron axe
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. The woodcutter was cutting a dry branch of a tree on the bank of a river.
2. First, the river goddess offered the woodcutter a golden axe.
3. Seeing his axe the woodcutter knew no bounds.
4. The river Goddess was pleased at the woodcutter’s honesty.
Question 3: Where did the woodcutter live?
Answer: The woodcutter lived in a village.
Question 4: Why did the woodcutter begin to weep?
Answer: The woodcutter began to weep because his axe fell down in the river.
Question 5: Who came out of the river?
Answer: The river Goddess came out of the river.
Question 6: Why was the Goddess pleased with the woodcutter?
Answer: The Goddess was pleased at the woodcutter’s honesty.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.