Hi Everyone!! This article will share Whale In The Sky Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The First Day of School and Tenali Rama and The Thieves so, you can check these posts as well.
Whale In The Sky Questions & Answers
Question 1: What do Dadu and Muznah love to watch?
Answer: Dadu and Muznah love to watch clouds.
Question 2: What does the word ‘Muznah’ mean?
Answer: The word ‘Muznah’ means the cloud that carries the rain.
Question 3: Where do whales live?
Answer: Whales live in the ocean.
Question 4: Which is the biggest animal that has ever lived on Earth?
Answer: The blue whale is the biggest animal that has ever lived on Earth.
Question 5: Whales do not need gills to breathe. Why?
Answer: Fish need gills to breathe, but whales are not fish. Unlike fish, whales breathe air and so, they have a nose. They come to the surface of the water to breathe every now and then.
Question 6: Where is a whale’s nose located?
Answer: A whale’s nose is located on its back.
Question 7: How can we know from far away that a whale is breathing?
Answer: The sound of whale breathing can be heard from far away. Moreover, each breath a whale takes creates a fountain on top of its head.
Question 8: How does Dadu describe the size of whale’s heart to Muznah?
Answer: Dadu tells Muznah that a whale’s heart is so big that she would be able to sit inside it.
Question 9: Write True or False:
1. A blue whale is bigger than a camel – True
2. Fishes need wings to swim – False
3. Fishes needs gills to breath – True
4. The whale has a nose on its head – False
5. Whales can be heard only when you go close to them – False
Question 10: Fill in the blanks:
1. There is dirt on my shirt. My shirt is dirty.
2. There are clouds in the sky. It is cloudy.
3. This smells like fruit. It has a fruity smell.
4. She washed her eyes with water. Her eyes were watery.
5. Mother added milk to the batter. The cake tasted milky.
So, these were Whale In The Sky Questions & Answers.