Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Bright Idea Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of My Red Bicycle, Pukan and Her Family and The Tale of Peter Rabbit so, you can check these posts as well.
A Bright Idea Questions & Answers
- Couch potato – a person who watches a lot of television, and does not exercise
- Strange – (here) surprising tree house: a house built on a tree for children to play in
- Twinkle – shine
Question 1: Did the children watch television all day long?
Answer: Yes, they did watch television all day long.
Question 2: What did Mother tell them to do?
Answer: Mother told them to go and play outside.
Question 3: Why did they not play badminton?
Answer: They did not play badminton because they said that they do not have a shuttle.
Question 4: Did they finally go out to play?
Answer: Yes, they did go out to lay the next day.
Question 5: Look at the words in bold and circle the person referred to here.
1. “But we have no shuttle.” (Mother and Father/Leena and Sid)
Answer: Leena and Sid
2. “Why don’t you go and see for yourself.” (Sid/Leena and Sid/Mother)
Answer: Leena and Sid
3. “What are they doing up that tree?” (Sid and Leena/the workers/ Mother and Sid)
Answer: the workers
Question 6: Read the lines and answer the questions.
1. “Do not be couch potatoes!”
a. Who is speaking and to whom?
Answer: Mother is talking to Sid and Leena.
b. What is she worried about?
Answer: She is worried that the children will become lazy and fat.
c. What does she do?
Answer: She asks workers to build a tree house outside.
2. “A tree house! Wow! They are building a tree house, Leena!”
a. Who said this and to whom?
Answer: Sid to Leena.
b. Who were building the tree house? For whom?
Answer: Some workers were building the tree house. It was for the children.
c. Why did Mother smile happily?
Answer: Mother smiled happily because she wanted her children to play outdoors and the children went outside to play on the tree house. So, her plan was successful.
Question 7: “We don’t know what to play.” Do you think they had nothing to play with? Give reasons.
Answer: No, I don’t think so. They did not want to play outside and were being lazy.
Question 8: What did they watch on TV?
Answer: They watched cartoons on TV.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.