Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Daydream Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Mother’s Sacrifice, Ten Tall Oak Trees and Elder Brother so, you can check these posts as well.
A Daydream Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The name of her imagined son was __________.
2. The honest girl was _________.
3. _________ helped the girl.
(a) an old man
(b) a young man
(c) the wise man
4. The parents went to other village to make _________.
(b) arrangements for marriage
5. The thieves got ___________.
Question 2: Fill in the blanks.
1. The name of imagined daughter of the honest girl was Lutdi.
2. The villagers were not impressed with what she said.
3. Her parents went to the next village to make arrangement for marriage.
4. She was honest and beautiful.
5. The thieves got scared and ran away.
6. The girl becomes the mother of four beautiful children.
Question 3: Write True or false for the following statements:
1. The wise man criticized the girl – False
2. The honest girl was very beautiful – True
3. The thieves stole all the money from the house and ran away – False
4. She became the mother of three children – False
5. The honest girl was married to an ugly man – False
Question 4: Why did the thieves run to the surrounding woods?
Answer: When the thieves saw the villagers rushing towards the house, they got scared and ran away into the surrounding woods.
Question 5: What names did she decide to give her children?
Answer: She decided to call her children Mulak, Jahaan, Desh and Lutdi.
Question 6: What advice did the wise man give to the honest girl?
Answer: The wise man told her that perhaps it is a thing for a young person to day dream once in a while.
Question 7: Who came to her house when she was alone?
Answer: A group of thieves sneaked into her house when she was alone at home.
Question 8: What was the girl’s daydream?
Answer: The beautiful girl imagined calling out to her children for dinner. She got so absorbed in her daydream that she climbed up to the roof of her house called out to her children’s name.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.