Hi Everyone!! This article will share Butterfly Butterfly Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Hungry Fox, Bedtime and The Woodcutter and The Fairy so, you can check these posts as well.
Butterfly Butterfly Questions & Answers
- Flit and flee – fly lightly, fly quickly
- Roam – move around
- Pleasant – enjoyable
- Wants – (here) needs
- Enlighten – make someone understand, explain.
Question 1: Choose the correct answer.
1. How does the butterfly look?
2. What does the butterfly do?
(a) It visits the flowers.
(b) It kills the flowers.
(c) It plays with the flowers.
3. Who is the ‘pleasant guest’?
(a) The flowers
(b) The friend
(c) The butterfly
Question 2: Choose the correct answer to complete each of the following sentences:
1. The butterfly _________
(a) stays on one flower
(b) flies from flower to flower
(c) rests on one flower
2. When the butterfly flies, it __________
(a) looks colourful
(b) flutters its wings
(c) looks lovely
3. The poet wants to know about __________
(a) the birth of the butterfly
(b) friends of the butterfly
(c) garden plants
Question 3: Write a few pairs of the rhyming words from the poem.
Answer: Free-flee, wings-things, plants-wants, earth-birth.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.