Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Hungry Fox Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Star, Tyltyl’s adventure and The Woodcutter and The Fairy so, you can check these posts as well.
The Hungry Fox Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write if these sentences are True or False:
1. So, the fox went to the bank of a river in search of food – False
2. The fox found a small packet inside the little hole of a tree – True
3. The woodcutter was going to eat the food kept in the hole for his lunch – True
4. The fox saw slices of bread, meat and his favourite fruit in it – True
5. The fox jumped out of the small hole easily – False
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. Suddenly the fox found a big _______ with a hole in it.
2. An old _________ had placed the food in the tree trunk before he began to cut down trees in the forest.
3. The fox saw slices of bread, ______ and his favourite fruit in it.
4. After the fox had finished eating, he felt ______ and decided to leave the hole.
(c) very active
5. The fox had become ________ and could not jump out of the small hole.
Question 3: Where did the fox go in search of food?
Answer: The fox went to the edge of the forest in search of food.
Question 4: What did the fox see in the forest?
Answer: In the forest, the fox saw a big tree with a little hole in it.
Question 5: What did the fox see in the hole in the tree?
Answer: In the hole, the fox saw a packet containing food – slices of bread, meat and his favourite fruit.
Question 6: Who has kept the packet in the hole and why?
Answer: An old woodcutter, who was cutting trees in the forest, had placed the food packet in the hole of the tree trunk for his lunch.
Question 7: Why did the fox want to come out of the hole?
Answer: The fox wanted to come out of the hole because his stomach was full after having woodcutter’s lunch and so, he was feeling thirsty. He thought that he should come out of the hole and drink some water from a spring.
Question 8: Why could the fox not come out of the hole?
Answer: The fox had eaten so much food that he had become very heavy and so, he could not jump out of the small hole.
So, these were The Hungry Fox Questions & Answers.