Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Star Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of High Flyer, Old Brer Rabbit and Tommy’s Five Senses so, you can check these posts as well.
The Star Questions & Answers
- Blazing sun – very bright and hot sun
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. The poet wonders about the star.
2. The star is like a diamond in the sky.
3. Its light is seen when the sun is gone from the sky.
4. The traveller is thankful for the light he gets from the star.
5. The star often peeps through the poet’s curtains.
Question 2: Find the lines in the poem that mean the same as these.
1. The star is high above the world.
Answer: Up above the world so high.
2. The star is like a precious gemstone.
Answer: Like a diamond in the sky.
3. The hot sun is not there.
Answer: When the blazing sun is gone.
4. The star shines all nights.
Answer: Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
5. The star does not close its eye.
Answer: For you never shut your eye.
Question 3: Write a few pairs of rhyming words from the poem.
Answer: High-sky, light-night, dark-spark, keep-peep.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.