Hi Everyone!! This article will share Chicks Go For a Walk Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of My Dog Fred, A Strange Zoo, Who Will Bell The Cat and The Golden Touch so, you can check these posts as well.
Chicks Go For a Walk Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Mother Hen laid five brown eggs – True
2. The chicks set out for a walk – True
3. A smart white duck said, ‘Moo, moo!’ – False
4. The duck had a broad flat beak – True
5. The puppy had no feathers – True
6. The cow had no tail – False
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. Which animal seemed the funniest ‘hen’ to the chicks?
(a) the puppy
(b) the duck
(c) the cow
2. How did Mother Hen know the second animal was a puppy?
(a) The chicks told her so.
(b) She heard it had many legs and no wings.
(c) The chicks told her it went ‘woof, woof’.
Question 3: Match the animals and their sounds:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Chick||a. moo|
|2. Duck||b. woof|
|3. Puppy||c. cheep|
|4. Cow||d. quack|
Answer: 1-c, 2-d, 3-b, 4-b
Question 4: Fill in the blanks:
1. The chicks cheeped all day.
2. One day, the five chicks set out for a walk.
3. The puppy was little and plump.
4. The cow was the funniest hen!
Question 5: Where did Mother Hen live?
Answer: Mother Hen lived in the Hen House of a big farm.
Question 6: How many chicks were there in the story?
Answer: There were five chicks in the story.
Question 7: What did the chicks think?
Answer: The chicks thought that chicks and hens were the only creatures in the world.
Question 8: What did they think all the animals were? Who corrected them?
Answer: They thought that all the animals were hens. Mother Hen corrected them.
Question 9: Who were the ‘funniest hens’?
Answer: One was a shiny white hen with a broad flat beak – Duck and it said – ‘Quack, quack’.
Second was a puppy that had no feathers, no wings and too many legs with a moving tail. It said – ‘Woof, woof’.
Third was cow that had thick brown hair all over. It had a long tail. And on its head were long ears. It said – ‘Moo, moo’.
Question 10: What did the chicks learn in the end?
Answer: In the end, the chicks learnt that there were many things in the world besides hens and chicks.
So, these were Chicks Go For a Walk Questions & Answers.