Hi Everyone!! This article will share Chittorgarh A glimpse of Glory Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of A Talkative Tortoise, Say No To Tobacco and A Genie Whom No One Liked so, you can check these posts as well.
Chittorgarh A glimpse of Glory Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. How many gates are there to reach inside Chittorgarh fort?
2. Who built the Vijay Stambh?
(a) Rana Sanga
(b) Rana Kumbha
(d) Rana Pratap
Question 2: Say whether the following statements are True and False.
1. Sapna visited Kumbhalgarh fort – False
2. Ganesh Pole is the main gate to enter Chittorgarh fort – False
3. Kitti Stambh was built by Rana Kumbha – False
4. Meera Bai was a great devotee of Bhagwan Krishna – True
Question 3: Who built Chittorgarh fort?
Answer: The Chittorgarh fort was built by the Mauryas during the 7th century.
Question 4: What did Sapna and her parents see in the museum?
Answer: Sapna and her parents saw a nice collection of old guns, swords and other weapons in the museum.
Question 5: Why did Rana Kumbha build the Vijay Stambh?
Answer: Rana Kumbha built the ‘Vijay Stambh’ to celebrate his victory over Mahmud Khilji, the Sultan of Malwa.
Question 6: How did Panna Dhai save the life of the young prince Udai Singh?
Answer: Panna Dhai saved the life of the young prince Udai Singh by sacrificing her son Chandan.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.