Hi Everyone!! This article will share Hello Hello Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Louisa May Alcott. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Aim High To The Sky, Under My Bed and No Smiles Today so, you can check these posts as well.
Hello Hello Questions & Answers
- Pool – a small area of still water; a pond
- Lily-pad – (here) a floating leaf of a lily
- Pleasant – enjoyable or pleasing
- Leap – to jump high or a long way
- Jolliest – happiest
Question 1: Mark the statements as True or False:
1. The frogs are in the pool – True
2. The frogs sit on the lily-pad – True
3. The frogs are very sad – False
4. The frogs are inviting someone to come and play with them – True
Question 2: Where is it lovely and cool?
Answer: It is lovely and cool in the pool.
Question 3: What are the frogs calling a nice green boat?
Answer: The frogs are calling the lily-pad, a nice green boat.
Question 4: How do the frogs play leap frog?
Answer: The frogs play leap frog in a jolliest way.
Question 5: What has begun?
Answer: The games has begun.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.