Hi Everyone!! This article will share How Things Grow Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Save The Tiger, A Visit To a Village and The Fun Poem so, you can check these posts as well.
How Things Grow Questions & Answers
- Tiny – small
- Pond – a body of water
- Begin – start
- Adults – grown ups
Question 1: How does a butterfly grow?
Answer: A butterfly starts out as a tiny egg. Then, it becomes a caterpillar and grow by eating a lot of leaves.
Question 2: What is the baby frog called?
Answer: The baby frog is called a tadpole.
Question 3: Where does the tadpole live?
Answer: The tadpole lives inside an egg.
Question 4: Where does the roots grow?
Answer: The roots grow into the ground.
Question 5: Fill in the blanks:
1. Caterpillar eats lots of leaves to grow.
2. Frog starts out as a tiny egg in the water.
3. Sun and rain help the seed to grow.
4. At first, the humans are babies.
Question 6: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Butterfly starts out as a caterpillar – False
2. When the frog grows, it hops out of the pond – True
3. Roots grow into the ground – True
4. Babies can talk or walk easily – False
Question 7: Choose the correct option:
1. After the egg, the butterfly grows into a:
2. What does the tadpole eat?
3. Flower starts out as a:
So, these were the Questions & Answers.