Hello Everyone!! Today, I am going to share the steps on How To Delete YouTube History Automatically. Google has come up with a tool that can automatically delete your search and video history from YouTube.
By default, your history is saved and preserved forever, but it can be erased from Google’s servers every 3 to 18 months.
How To Delete YouTube History Automatically
You can easily delete YouTube history from your smartphone or tablet. In order to do that, execute the following steps:-
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- Then, tap on your account icon or avatar on the top-right corner of the app.
- Then, scroll down and click on the Settings option.
- Next, click on Manage all activity under the History & privacy section.
- You will now enter the YouTube History page. Tap on Choose to delete automatically present above the list of earlier watched videos.
- After that, choose how long you want your history to be preserved. You can keep your history for 3 months or 18 months and click on Next.
- Next, you will get an option to delete the history now or delete it in the future. Choose one of them and click on Confirm to save the settings.
So, these were some of the steps on How To Delete YouTube History Automatically.