Hi Everyone!! This article will share Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Wise Judgement, The Wondrous Women and Kalam With Children so, you can check these posts as well.
Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Questions & Answers
- Equipment – the items needed for a particular activity
- Agility – ability to move
- Muscular – relating to the muscles
- Opponent – someone who competes with
- Raider – a person who attacks the opposite team
- Tackle – to make an opponent fall to the ground in order to stop them running
- Olympics – a modern international sports competition, held once every four years
Question 1: What is the most popular game in rural Andhra Pradesh?
Answer: Kabaddi is the most popular game in rural Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as chedugudu.
Question 2: What are the two essential things needed for playing kabaddi?
Answer: The two essential things needed for playing kabaddi are – physical strength and mental sharpness and quickness.
Question 3: Who is called a raider?
Answer: A player who crosses the centre line is called raider. He holds his breath and chants, ‘Kabaddi… Kabaddi… Kabaddi…’ during the whole ride. He rides to tag (touch) the members of the other team.
Question 4: When are the players declared ‘out’ in kabaddi?
Answer: Players are declared – ‘out’ if they are tagged or tackled and they are taken out of the game.
Question 5: What is the meaning of Pro-Kabaddi?
Answer: Pro-Kabaddi means Professional level Kabaddi.
Question 6: Fill in the blanks:
1. Kabaddi game requires no specific sporting equipment.
2. Kabaddi game involves 14 players at a time.
3. The game is played in two halves of 20 minutes each.
4. Kabaddi is the national game of Bangladesh.
5. Kabaddi may be included in the Olympics.
So, these were Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Questions & Answers.