Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Wondrous Women Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Kalam With Children, My Sweet Memories and Mallika Goes To School so, you can check this post as well.
The Wondrous Women Questions & Answers
- Jubilant – showing great happiness
- Logical – following the rules or facts
- Commitment – dedication to a cause
- Enthrall – take complete attention
- Concerts – a public musical performances
- Passion – strong feeling or desire
- Enhance – increase
- Magnificent – extremely impressive
Question 1: Who talks about service to mankind?
Answer: Mother Teresa talks about service to mankind.
Question 2: Who was titled as the ‘Human-Computer’?
Answer: Shakuntala Devi was titled as the ‘Human-Computer’.
Question 3: Name some dance forms you know.
Answer: Some of the dance forms that I know are – Kuchipudi, Kathakali, Bhangra, Bharatanatyam, Odissi, etc.
Question 4: Which revolt is mentioned in the text?
Answer: The first Indian Revolt of 1857 is mentioned in the text.
Question 5: Why is Mary Kom called ‘Magnificent Mary’?
Answer: Mary Kom is called ‘Magnificent Mary’ because of her great achievements.
Question 6: What do you learn from the life of Kalpana Chawla?
Answer: From the life of Kalpana Chawla we learn that nothing is impossible if you have a strong faith.
Question 7: Choose the correct option:
1. Sarojini Naidu is called the_________.
(a) Magnificent Woman
(c) The Nightingale of India
2. Ammena was touched by the_________.
(c) role play
3. Music _________ human beings as well as animals.
4. Practice makes a person_________.
5. Ameena’s parents assured her to send to ______ everyday.
(a) a factory
(c) a cinema
So, these were The Wondrous Women Questions & Answers.