Hi Everyone!! This article will share Lovely Things Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by H.M. Sarson. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of A True Friend and All Things Bright and Beautiful so, you can check these posts as well.
Lovely Things Questions & Answers
- Lovely – tasty
- Barley – the grain
- Folks – people
Question 1: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Bread is a lovely thing to smell – False
2. God bless the barley and the wheat – True
3. God bless the sunshine everywhere – True
4. A lovely thing to breathe is sunshine – False
5. God bless the folks that come and go – True
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. Bread is lovely thing to eat.
2. Air is the lovely thing to breathe.
3. The Earth is a lovely place to.
4. God bless the sunshine everywhere.
Question 3: What is the lovely thing to breathe?
Answer: Air is the lovely thing to breathe.
Question 4: Name any two things which the God bless.
Answer: God bless the barley and the wheat.
Question 5: What is the lovely thing to eat?
Answer: Bread is the lovely thing to eat.
Question 6: Write a few pairs of rhyming words from the poem.
Answer: Eat-wheat, air-everywhere, know-go, be-thee.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.