Hi Everyone!! This article will share School Has Begun Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Kenn Nesbitt. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Talkative Turtle and Come Back Mr Sun so, you can check these posts as well.
School Has Begun Questions & Answers
- Pledge – promise
- Allegiance – faithfulness
- Field trip – student going to study something
- Sundae – a dish of ice cream
- Dream – a series of thoughts occurring in a person’s mind during sleep
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Which one of the following seasons has ended?
2. They won’t study any __________
3. How long will recess last?
(a) one hour
(b) two hours
(c) all day long
4. Where will they go for field trips?
Question 2: What promise did the teacher do?
Answer: The teacher promised that they would have fun.
Question 3: What will they sing?
Answer: They (students) will sing a rock-and- roll song.
Question 4: Where will they play games?
Answer: They (students) will play games in the class room.
Question 5: What will the lunchroom serve to the children?
Answer: The lunchroom will serve chocolates to the children.
Question 6: What will the children do forth I homework?
Answer: The children will play their video for their homework.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.