Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Dusshera Festival Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Adding Colours, School Is a Temple and The Rats and The Elephants so, you can check these posts as well.
The Dusshera Festival Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Which festival is also called Vijayadashmi?
2. Dussehra is the festival of _________.
(a) victory of good
(b) victory of evil
(c) victory of immoral
(d) victory of rakshsas
Question 2: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Dussehra comes in Krishna Paksha – False
2. Ramleela describes the story of Ram – True
3. Dussehra is celebrated on Ashwin Shukla Dashmi – True
4. We should follow ‘good’ and give up ‘evil’ – True
5. Hanuman’s get-up attracts children – True
Question 3: Why do we celebrate Dussehra?
Answer: We celebrate Dussehra as a symbol of the victory of good over evil.
Question 4: What is Ramleela? Which scenes are enacted on the stage?
Answer: Ramleela describes the story of Ram in the form of a drama. Every day many scenes of Ram’s life as Narad Moh, Ram Janm, Ram Vivah, Vanvas, etc. are enacted on the stage.
Question 5: How do children enjoy on Dussehra?
Answer: Children enjoy on Dussehra in many ways. They play the roles of various characters like Ram, Hanuman and Rakshasas using handmade paper arms and masks.
Question 6: What was Ravan’s fault?
Answer: Ravan’s fault was that he kidnapped Sita and took her to Lanka.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.