Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Magic Cot Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Dreamer, The Death Penalty and Don’t Throw the Seeds Away so, you can check these posts as well.
The Magic Cot Questions & Answers
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. Rampal was a fine carpenter.
2. The king got the bed put in his chamber for himself.
3. The king could hear some feeble voices.
4. The king appears to be surrounded by wicked people.
5. The bed had proved to be a great blessing for the king.
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. Rampal was a fine __________.
2. Rampal knew it was because he did good to the _________.
3. The chief attendant stole a _________ from the king’s office.
4. The ___________ is hand in glove with the treasurer.
5. The king arrested the __________ and the spies who were sitting under a tree.
(b) chief minister
6. The bed had proved a great _________ for the king.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Rampal took a heavy amount from saint – False
2. The king was impressed by the bed’s beauty – True
3. The chief attendant didn’t confess of her guilt – False
4. The king got the gold coins recovered – True
5. The bed had proved to be a boon to the king – True
6. In his heart, the king thanked the magic bed – True
7. The king wanted to coronate the younger prince – False
8. The saint sent a bag of gold coins for the carpenter – False
Question 4: What did the saint do to the bed?
Answer: Touching the bed, the saint chanted a hymn and went away.
Question 5: Who bought the bed?
Answer: The King bought the bed.
Question 6: What happened on the first night?
Answer: On the first night, to the King’s surprise, one of the legs of his new bed hopped out of the chamber.
Question 7: What news did the first leg bring?
Answer: The first leg brought the news that the King appeared to be surrounded by wicked people. It saw the chief attendant stealing a diamond from the King’s office.
Question 8: What news did the second leg bring?
Answer: The second leg brought the news that the gardener was bold with the treasurer and he had dug a pit behind the mango tree in which they both kept burying gold coins. They were planning to take them away some day.
Question 9: What news did the third leg bring?
Answer: The third leg brought the news that along the boundary, it saw the chief minister with some spies from an enemy country. They were hatching a plan to attack the kingdom.
Question 10: Why did the queen want to kill the elder prince?
Answer: The queen wanted to kill the elder prince because she wanted her son to be enthroned.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.