Hi Everyone!! This article will share Don’t Throw the Seeds Away Questions & Answers.
In this poem, the poet advises all to eat fruits. He also advises not to throw the seeds away. In place of throwing away, we should bury them in the soil so that they will become a tree too.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Happy Prince, Marco Polo and A Precious Gift so, you can check these posts as well.
Don’t Throw the Seeds Away Questions & Answers
- Seeds – (of a plant) produce or drop seeds
- Toil – work extremely hard or incessantly
- Young shoot – new growth in plants
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. We should eat a fruit in a day.
2. We should tell our friends not to throw seeds.
3. A young shoot will soon appear.
4. By seeding we can get forests again.
5. Trees make our earth green and clean.
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. The fruit gives us _______.
2. We should not throw the _________ of fruits.
3. We should plant seeds in the _________.
(c) flower vase
4. We should pour a little _________ while pouring.
5. Trees keep our _________ green and clean.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Trees make us healthy – False
2. Tree doesn’t take much time or toil – False
3. In a short period, the plant will become a big tree – True
4. This way there’ll be forests again – True
5. In this way, our Earth will remain green and clean – True
Question 4: What gives us health and energy?
Answer: Fruits gives us health and energy.
Question 5: What should we not throw?
Answer: We should not throw seeds of the fruits.
Question 6: What will happen if we sow the seed?
Answer: If we sow the seed, the earth will be filled with trees.
Question 7: What does the tree give us?
Answer: The trees give us fruits and clean environment.
Question 8: How can we make our Earth green and clean?
Answer: We can make our earth green and clean by growing trees.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.