Hi Everyone!! This article will share Traffic Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Jane Lear Talley. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Happy Deepavali, My Dear Lamp and The First Day of School so, you can check these posts as well.
Traffic Questions & Answers
- Garden-walk – a path inside a garden
- Bugmobile – here, a bug that behaves like a vehicle
- Collision – two things bumping into each other
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. The garden-walk is like a street during summer.
2. The bugs run up and down.
3. Caterpillar is like a slow bus.
4. The bugs never have a collision.
Question 2: Why does the garden path look like a busy street?
Answer: The garden path looks like a busy street because many insects and ants keep going up and down on it.
Question 3: What do the ants look like?
Answer: The ants look like shiny taxicabs.
Question 4: The ants are fast. Who is slow?
Answer: The caterpillar is slow.
Question 5: Why does the caterpillar look like a bus?
Answer: The caterpillar looks like a bus because it is long and has many legs which look like the wheels of a bus.
Question 6: Why is the poet sure that the bugs have a ‘special vision’?
Answer: The poet is sure that the bugs have a special vision because they never collide with each other.
So, these were Questions & Answers.